RE: [IPp] Testing in the Classroom

Tarek's school won't let him put them in the garbage even though there isn't
enough blood in/on the strip for it to be a "medical hazard." So he just
stores them in his meter case and throws them away when he gets home. His
other option is to test in the nurses office and throw them in the biohazard

Mom to Tarek, age 10, IDDM, dx 11-16-1998
Pumping DTron since 1-12-2001
Denver, Colorado