RE: [IPp] Testing in the Classroom

I use the empty creamer bottle from my french Vanilla creamer. It has a small opening. However, if the school is really concerned they can provide a medical waste container. My son's school keeps 2 kits that I have prepared with everything from testing to low blod sugar supplies in 2 different classrooms becuase he is in 4 classes a day. There is no school nurse so they have been great about him testing when and where he needs too. I keep the kit stocked as they call and say he needs more supplies or he tells me. i use a clear rubber made container. We have had one negative and remember my son is in high school now. Someone stole is accu check complete because they thought it was a game. The school offered to replace it but we had another. It is there fear that we have to overcome and there ignornace. It is a slow and tedious process but it can be done. keep the faith!

Robyn