Re: [IPp] Testing BG in school

In a message dated 7/20/02 3:02:26 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> - have you tried the TV  or newspapers?

I am headed there.......it is all so sad, that besides caring for our
children we have to fight for their dignity in school......sorry, talked to
another school official/wall-type person yesterday and my head is sore from
Beverly, Mom to Mary, almost 9, dx'd 9/97, pumping, and Nick, who is now ten!