[IPp] Re: [IPn] Service interruption

I did get a little upset last night about the
interuption.  I was needing to ask a question and I
had deleted all my emails.  I did not have the group
in my address book.

Megan has been haveing problems with high bg for over
a week, so we tried one of the rapid sets samples that
were sent to us.  (which brought her down some)Then,
we realized she couldn't disconect it.  Well I was
going to ask what the ones of you that use rapids do.

Well, needless to say, She just didnt take a
bath(lower blood sugars are more important when she
has been having them for a week)

Anyway, this morning I looked on the Disentronic page
and I see that the rapid-c and rapid-d are the ones
that disconnect.  (During the night I had to lower her
basel by .1 and that did the trick)

Anyway, we took it out this morning cause she got it
hung on something, and we put in her ultra,
But...found out why she is going high--she got her
period...this is just the 2nd one so, next time we
will know! So I got my answers, Monday I am going to
order some of the rapid-c unless some of you have had
problems with them.  Let me know.

Do You Yahoo!?