[IPp] Still Using DTron WAS RE: Disastrous pump failure (LONG)

Yes, Tarek is still on the DTron. We still like the pump, even after our
horrible experience. And who knows, maybe it was just THAT one. But I don't
want to go putting Tarek replacement in the tub just to check it out.

I love the fact that I can just drop in a 3ML cartridge in the DTron, no
filling reservoirs. I don't know why all pump companies don't have that

And the more I am finding out about the Insight diabetes management system,
the more I am glad we have the DTron.
Mom to Tarek, age 10, IDDM, dx 11-16-1998
Pumping DTron since 1-12-2001
Denver, Colorado
Want to find your fellow PoCWD members? Visit "The Map." Write me privately
to find out how.