RE: [IPp] Question: Keeping Records

Carol could you send more info on the palm pilot and will it work with minimed?
Robyn

-----Original Message-----
From:	"email @ redacted" <email @ redacted> on behalf of	"Carol Mulligan" <email @ redacted>
Sent:	Fri, 19 Jul 2002 09:45:41 -0700
To:	"email @ redacted" <email @ redacted>
Subject:	Re: [IPp] Question:  Keeping Records

----- Original Message -----
From: "laventine" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Friday, July 19, 2002 9:18 AM
Subject: [IPp] Question: Keeping Records

> Yes, I am an advocate of keeping records of
> everything.  It is what got Megan under control when
> she was on syringes.  However, with the pump it seems
> you need to write so much--also I send a log to the
> endo each week for changes.  My question is what kind
> of form do you guys keep all those records in.
>
> the one that they have in the log books is to small,
> the one that they gave us when she started the pump
> was so jumbled(everything for each day was scattered
> on the page)  I devised my own but it isn't the best.
> Just wondered if anyone else has a great one that thy
> have set up on the computer so they can fax it to the
> endo?
>
> Wendy

Wendy,

I'm not an accountant and hate to write everything down.  Luckily, Animas as
a palm pilot software program, EZ manager that is easy and works great.  I
know there are other programs out there.  I like the palm pilot because
unlike the computer I can take it everywhere.  It's quick and easy to record
and it does all the calculations.  Then, I just download to the computer and
e-mail it to the endo's office.

Carol