RE: [IPp] Question: Keeping Records

Dear Wendy,
There is a free program you can download on the web called BG tracker. It does numbers, pump info, food intake, exercise, etc... you can print blank copies and then input the info and it will fax it to your doctor. It also prints graphs and averages. I think the site is:
www.bgtracker.com If that does not work I will look and see if I can find it again. We have used the program for about 5 years and it has helped with the paperwork. Our endo likes info on a regular basis, not just office visits. I really love the 3 day continuous glucose monitor but by its self it is not a total solution.

Robyn