[IPp] Cancer Link?

Oooookay....so I'm reading the *massive* amount of information tha came with
our new pump & I get to *this* nice little warning:

"These disposable products have been sterilized with ethylene oxide, a
chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer.  There products,
as well as all ethylene oxide sterilized products may contain a very minimal
amount of ethylene oxide."

So does this mean the part that will be in my son *continously* has been
linked to cancer?  (of course, these days *everything* is...!) Does anyone
know anything more about this?  How many cases have been attributed to
wearing a pump utilizing this stuff?

Yours, paranoidally,

Marie  :)
Mom to Nikkolas (Nikko) 7/98