[IPp] Question about Rapids

Well, since Megan has been having high bg and nothing
is helping except insulin by syringe, we tried a rapid
set that we had gotten samples of.  Now, she wants to
take a bath and we realize she can't unhook.  (our
bathroom is very moist so she doesn't even take her
pump in the bathroom)  What do you guys do.  And what
if she wants to swim.  Her pump is not waterproof.  Do
we have to take the set out?

Please answer as soon as possible. I don't want to
take it out we finally have her under 200.  (inserted
it about 11;00am today) First time under 200 since
yesterday morning.(and that is with emer. boluses and

Come check out my new Coupon and Forms Exchange:

Do You Yahoo!?