Re: [IPp] high BGs and bolusing

> My son won't let anyone, but him change the site.  So if a site change is
> needed at night - forget it - I have to give him a shot or two and wait
> till
> morning.

Carol, how deep of a sleeper is he????  LOL    I'm amazed what kids can
sleep through.    Perhaps you could make a deal with him that you are
allowed to do site changes when necessary at night.     Or since he is
a teen, why not just get everything set up and then wake him so he can
press the button on the inserter himself.

Zachary sleeps through almost all of his nighttime bg checks.   He sleeps
through most site changes-----if he wakes at all, its only "OW!"   followed
by him patting the site and rolling over.     He even slept through 3 sensor
changes on a CBGM one week-----and I know those insertions hurt more.

Jennifer (20), Allison (17), Rachel (6)
Fenton, MO