[IPp] Switching to Digest Mode . . .

Just when we were beginning to think it might never sell, we just accepted an
offer on our house -- the kicker is we have to pack everything and move in
less than three weeks (and then find a new house etc. etc.) . . .  So I'm
switching to digest mode and will probably only have limited time for email.
If anyone needs to reach me, you should email directly instead of through the
list . . . "See" y'all when I come up for air!

Pumpmama to Katie