From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of laventine
Sent: Friday, July 19, 2002 11:19 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPp] Question: Keeping Records

Yes, I am an advocate of keeping records of
everything.  It is what got Megan under control when
she was on syringes.  However, with the pump it seems
you need to write so much--also I send a log to the
endo each week for changes.  My question is what kind
of form do you guys keep all those records in.

the one that they have in the log books is to small,
the one that they gave us when she started the pump
was so jumbled(everything for each day was scattered
on the page)  I devised my own but it isn't the best.
Just wondered if anyone else has a great one that thy
have set up on the computer so they can fax it to the
endo?

Wendy