Re: [IPp] turning loose...

Hi all,

I also am a mother who gets very little sleep because I stay up until 1:30
or so to check Laura and then am back up again around 5ish to check again.
Am paranoid after having to give her CPR once for a severe low/seizure.

I constantly worry and wonder how will I ever turn loose when it is time for
her to leave and go away to college.  I know I am worrying prematurely as
she is only 12 but I just don't see how she will ever be able to regulate
herself in the night hours.

I really am a happy cheerful person but this is a topic that weighs heavily
on my mind.    Thanks for letting me talk...