Re: [IPp] high BGs and bolusing

Dear Wendy,
  When I see a trend with highs with Jessy, I call her endo and let her know
that I want to change her basal rate by .1 and we discuss the times
involved.  She lets me make that decision, probobly because I read a lot of
everyones comments here and manage, somehow, to know what I am talking about
when I call her.  I don't ask, I just say I want to do it because her blood
sugars have been such and such at these times every day and we need to get
her under better control.  If you are still having trouble with highs at
certain hours every day, make a graph and fax it to them and say, we need to
fix this!
  I sympathize with you getting up in the night, especially after the night
I had last night!