From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Friday, July 19, 2002 8:10 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPp] high BGs and bolusing

Cindy,

You are sounding more and more like me.  I kept such records that the
doctors
told me to STOP. They said that I am making Diabetes my life, and not living

with it, like I am supposed to do.  I was recording b.s., food, how much,
how
many carbs, the time, the time we bolus, exercise, lows, treatments, site
changes, battery changes, everything, you name it.  I still do actually, I
just dont bring it all with me now to the doctor.
Sarah