[IPp] RE: B.G. readings

>>>I recommend calling Lifescan to let them know of
your concern with this.
Perhaps if more of us call who experience this,
they might be able to do
something to improve the meter in some way.

Allison, I think thats a good idea.  Im going to call them today and talk
to them about it.  That is a big difference when a correction bolus is given
based on the meters results!  I may see if they will replace mine also,
just to be sure.

Thanks to everyone for all the responses!  Thats why I just love this list!
I always get lots of info and ideas on any problem areas we are having.

Angela, mom to Ashley, 4 (dxd 1/01) & Kristina, 20 mo.