No Subject

>>>Are you using an antibacterial soap?  Are you
>>>using an alcohol wipe on the
>>>finger you are testing?

Yep, were using both.  I suspect my husband doesnt always, but I know both
I and her grandmother (who is also her sitter) does.  And every time Ive
noticed this is when one of us has done the checking.  Could that be why it
is varying?  Maybe not rinsing or drying her hands good enough or something?

Angela, mom to Ashley, 4 (dxd 1/01) and Kristina, 20 mo.