Re: [IPp] high BGs and bolusing

You are sounding more and more like me.  I kept such records that the doctors
told me to STOP. They said that I am making Diabetes my life, and not living
with it, like I am supposed to do.  I was recording b.s., food, how much, how
many carbs, the time, the time we bolus, exercise, lows, treatments, site
changes, battery changes, everything, you name it.  I still do actually, I
just dont bring it all with me now to the doctor.