Re: [IPp] Re: pop-digest V1 #125

When Matthew is sick he sleeps with me.  He also will toss and turn when his
sugar is high.  Now that we have air conditioners in our rooms and the doors
are shut, I pulled out the old Baby Monitors which work great, along with
their bedroom door being very creaky when you open it, so I know if one of
them is up to go to the bathroom. In which case, I fly out of bed to be sure
they get back in bed o.k.

Mom to Matthew 5yrs old...Paradigm Pumper and to Victoria 7yrs old, non-d