Re: [IPp] high BGs and bolusing

I know how you feel!!  My little guy asks me all the time what is taking the
doctors so long to find "his" cure.  He still has not met another child with
the disease.  I am hoping to get him into a camp next summer as he will be
Last week I was up all night with high b.s. no  matter how many times I
corrected. It took about six days of that nightmare, then all of a sudden he
went back to being in range. Hang in there!

Mom to Matthew 5yrs old...Paradigm Pumper and to Victoria 7yrs old, non-d