Re: [IPp] high BGs and bolusing

Dear Michael,
  Thank you very much for the info.  We do keep records of everything.  How
many grams of carbs, Boluses, Basal rates, when we change her site, when we
change the battery, I even keep a graph of her blood sugar numbers so that I
can watch for trends in highs and lows.  I am a good book keeper, that is my
thing when I'm not being a stay at home mom, so I thrive on keeping books on
something....lol.  When I find a trend, I am on the phone with her endo and
making changes in her basal rates.  With her getting ready to go through
adolecence, I know that change will be frequent and I find it very necessary
to write everything down.  ( I even keep a log of what she ate and how much
of it)
  Thank you so much for the advice.  I really don't know where I would be
without all of you and your incredible support!