Re: [IPp] high BGs and bolusing

Dear Carol,
  It is now 7:30, and I managed to get her sugars down and site changed by
4:00 am.....I actually got 3 hours of sleep! Yahoo!  There ended up being a
kink in the part that is actually in her, not the first time this has
happened.....how DOES that happen??????  Anyway, My mother is taking the
girls today for their swimming lesson, I will only have the baby, so when he
goes down for his nap at 10:00am, so will I!!!!!  Coffee just isn't cutting
it.  Between being up late with Jessy and up early with Trevor, I don't know
how much longer I can actually function without just physically dropping.  I
wish that we all lived really close by and could take "night shift"......one
person watches all the diabetic kids one night, and then sleeps for the next
10 night while others are taking their turn!  Wouldn't that "be the bomb"?
Thanks all for listening to me gripe, I don't know how I could possibly
handle all this without people there for me who are there with me and know
exactly what I am going through.  Again, thank you!