Re: [IPp] Re: pop-digest V1 #125

Dear Trena,
  I have people question me all the time about me sleeping with Jessy (I
sleep with her in her bed)....questions like "Aren't you uncomfortable", "Is
it really necessary", "Doesn't your husband mind".  Well, yes I am
uncomfortable, especially since my 3 year old also finds herself in the bed
with us (a single bed), yes I am uncomfortable and don't really get much
sleep, and no, my husband doesn't mind, our children come first bottom line.
  What it boils down to, is that I would never forgive myself if something
were to ever go wrong and I wasn't there for her.  Call me over protective,
but my children are my life and I would sleep on the floor (and have) to
watch over her.  I know I am still new to this disease (she was diagnosed in
January), but I don't think I will ever be comfortable with it.
  Just out of curiosity, how old is your son?  Does he mind?  Mine loves it.
  She hated being alone anyway.