Re: [IPp] high BGs and bolusing

Wow, you guys have hit a nerve with that one tonight.  2:30 am and she is
477, an hour ago 463, 2 hours ago 493, etc, etc....I have given her a shot
and we are changing the site as soon as the emla cream kicks in just to be
on the safe side.  And boy am I exhausted!  I know you are all aware of
where I am coming from.  Tonight she ate a lot, bolused every time she ate,
and bolused corectly each time, it was just a lot in a small period of time.
  Carol, you are probobly right about the insulin taking more time because
of all that she ate, it never dawned on me that this could happen.  Now I am
worried that she will go low.God I hate this @#$%%^& disease!