[IPp] Disetronic DTron Users - Insight Online Management questions

I just found out about the Insight Online Management program for DTron
users. You upload your pump and meter information and then it creates
charts, graphs, and reports of the information. It sounds like a great
system. Currently we just have the meter information to look at and I have
to correlate basals and boluses by hand. It would be nice having a system
that did this for you.

Is anyone using Insight? How do you like it?
Has it helped you better manage your D?

Mom to Tarek, age 10, IDDM, dx 11-16-1998
Pumping DTron since 1-12-2001
Denver, Colorado