Re: [IPp] Intensive Insulin Therapy

Dear Sarah,
  I am happy already, I can only imagine what the future will bring for us.
Our big thing with the pump is that Jessy can sleep in, and sleep in she
does!  And that she can eat when she wants, or not, when she doesn't want
to.  The rest is just a huge bonus!
  Thanks for your words of encouragement!  You guys are all great!