Re: [IPp] Intensive Insulin Therapy

That is right...
When we first started pumping, we had a two wk visit and then a month visit
with our Endo. At both appointments I was asked if I liked the pump. I told
them both times, I hated the pump, and saw no difference in my sons blood
sugars. As a matter of fact, they were worse..they were all over the place.
They kept telling me to be patient, it will all be worth it. I was almost
going to call it quits, until about a month and a half after starting to
pump, my son had a great day and great night. Since then all is great. They
were right. I was overwhelmed with all that was involved, especially being a
single parent and having all of the weight on my shoulders. Now I wouldn't
give the pump back for anything.
Mom to Matthew 5yrs old...Paradigm Pumper and to Victoria 7yrs old, non-d