Re: [IPp] B.G. readings

Dear Angela,
  We, too, use the one touch ultra.  And we, too, have seen some variances
in her numbers, usually by only 20 points or less.  We have only been doing
this since January, so all of this is still new to us.  Reading about your
problem has opened my eyes to be more careful from now on.  Thank you for
bringing it to my attention.