Re: [IPp] Intensive Insulin Therapy

Oh my gosh...I so agree. My little guy was so miserable when he was on shots.
 And I didn't truly understand him until he went on the pump. His mood swings
were sometimes unbearable!  When he was high he had a rage inside of him, and
would "strike" out at the nearest person. Now he is more patient and much
much happier.

Mom to Matthew 5yrs old...Paradigm Pumper and to Victoria 7yrs old, non-d