Re: [IPp] Intensive Insulin Therapy

Dear Renee,
  It's funny you should say that.  Don't you just know when to test those
sugars?  The minute she starts acting grumpy and mean again ( the
dia-BEAST-ie, as you so eloquently put it) we make her check those sugars
and bolus very quickly.  Thank God for the pump and its speed in turning our
"dia-BEAST-ie" monsters into children again!
Thank you,