Re: [IPp] Intensive Insulin Therapy

Dear Pat,
  My daughter Jessica, 8 years old, was diagnosed in January.  She was put
on 3 shots a day right away, but eventually she was getting an extra 2 shots
for corrections....5 total shots a day.  When we went on the pump last
month, it was such a relief to us.  We have found that without the NPH in
her system, she is not starving all the time, she is happier, and MUCH
easier to get along with.  Again, I have to credit us getting on the pump so
soon after diagnosis to everyone here for all of their help and support.  We
will be forever grateful