[IPp] re: What quantity/frequency does your insurance allow?

RE: Lyndy's questions
Our insurance is set up for 3 months max.  The nice thing is that
they contract with a diabetes supply house that remembers this, and
they call me every 3 months to confirm that we're still using at the
same rate.  If usage goes up, I can call early & they readjust amounts
& ship me an interim supply.  I'm not sure what their max. limits
are yet......

If it were the old company that made us do all the tracking work, then
I'd love to have 6 months.  But with someone else helping, I don't mind
the 3 months.

Do You Yahoo!?