[IPp] Sanity

<<< Carol wrote:  Frankly,
I think all of you and this forum are the only thing keeping me "sane"
through all of this.   >>>

I agree.  This forum & the "regular" Insulin-Pumpers list have been
invaluable to our family in getting up & over the pumping learning

A plug for Michael Robinton here:  so that's why I contribute money
to Insulin-Pumpers every month.  I encourage others who find it
valuable to support it too.

Thanks, Michael, for all you do to keep this running & share
your experiences!

Do You Yahoo!?