[IPp] Disetronic President

As you may recall, Tarek had a disastrous pump failure last month while we
were on vacation and we had to have a replacement pump sent to us when we
got back.

I wrote a letter to Disetronic and was going to copy it to several different
managers of different departments so they all would know what happened. I
also wanted to copy the head of the company.

When I called Disetronic yesterday to ask for the president's name, I talked
to his admin who nearly denied me his name.
She demanded to know who I was, what the letter was about, and told me that
they "just don't give the president's name out to everybody." In the end,
she gave him is LAST name, but refused to give me his first name.

I was appalled. Besides it being a public company, and that information is
NOT protected. We are customers and that kind of behavior is ridiculous.

Had to vent. Thanks for listening.

Mom to Tarek, age 10, IDDM, dx 11-16-1998
Pumping DTron since 1-12-2001
Denver, Colorado
Want to find your fellow PoCWD members? Visit "The Map." Write me privately
to find out how.