Re: [IPp] : email @ redacted

I believe that we are teaching our son to be a "normal" child with diabetes.
I don't think that it's fair to make the assumption that because we in
combanation with our endo feel that it is best for us to check Jack during
the night that we are teaching him that he is somehow not normal. What we are
teaching him is that you have to be vigilant in caring for your diabetes, and
if it means setting an alarm at 3 am to avoid serious lows or very damaging
highs then that 2 minutes  less of sleep every night is worth it to us. Of
course YMMV, but please do not make accusations that we are causing harm to
our son, we are all doing what we feel is best for our families.