[IPp] A Milestone!

After slowly increasing his own participation in it, our son began doing his
own BG checks yesterday! (of course under our *close* supervision!)  He
turned four a couple of weeks ago and really amazed us with how organized and
methodical he was in doing it.  He spread out everything he needed
beforehand.  He opened the vial by himself & took out the testing strip.  He
closed it back up right away & put the vial back in the compartment before
moving on to the next part. He has a little trouble pulling back the lancet
to click it into place, but overall, he does well!  He really seems to like
the part where he sticks himself......gotta wonder about that boy...LOL

He was sooooooooo proud of himself & did such a great job.

Marie  :)
Mom to Nikkolas (Nikko) 7/98
Dx'd 3/01