RE: [IPp] Intensive Insulin Therapy

My daughter was 18 months old when she was diagnosed and we had two shots a
day routine, but after getting tired of fighting with our toddler on
when/what she wanted to eat. We decided that the pump was the best for us so
that we wouldn't have to fight/worry about food. We had to fight to get her
on the pump it was not an automatic thing. We put all our research together
and after a couple of visits with the endo she finally agreed ,but only
after a couple of visits to see the  therapist to see if we "qualify" for
the pump. So it came to be on June 25, 2001 when she was 36 months old she
was finally put on the pump.