[IPp] lost basal rates saga countines

I posted two days ago about Eve losing her basal rate b/c the batteries in
her pump died.

The nurse at the Girl Scout camp called about two hours ago. She was concern
about Eve. From what she said Eve's bg numbers were all over the place. 45
than later 332, then 72, then 310 same type of pattern(for the last two
days) since the problem with the pump. Eve also had not participate in some
of the activities at camp b/c she felt she might go low and still did. She
also said that Eve was saying that  she(Eve) didn't know what the do about
the highs and lows. I had told Eve on the phone that since I didn't exactly
know what her basal rates where, if she ran low, to lower her basals. I told
the nurse that Eve should lower her basal rates by .2 across the board. If
Eve is higher that is better then having her too low.

She will be back Thursday night.

Deborah mom to Eve 15, and her pump Zoe
Dxed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99