RE: [IPp] Re: middle of the night checks

Dear swendy and Janice,

We do not check our son in the middle of the night either. We did at first and we do if we feel there is a reason too but it is not a ritual for us. I guess after 10 years we know when to check and when it is okay not too. It comes with time and knowing your child. His endo's have never required us to test on a regular basis. Now we just hook up to the continuos glusoce monitor for three days if there is a big question about something not working./ Go with your instincts, thats what they are there for.

Robyn