Re: [IPp] Re: middle of the night checks

In a message dated 7/14/2002 9:15:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

>  As far as pushing products and advice:  No way do I feel that
> that is happening.

I have to agree on this. I would not have learned about meters that work for
us (and some that didn't); insulin (first Humalog and now Novalog) that
worked for us; A1C fingersticks INSTEAD of the blood draws my child agonized
over and, most importantly, the PUMP without this forum and others.