Re: [IPp] Re: middle of the night checks

Oh, Wendy,

Please, please, please do not leave the list because people don't agree with
you and can come on strong. I don't test Paul in the middle of the night
either -- unless I have reason to. I KNOW I am not a bad mother. I am an
AWESOME mother. So are you. Doing something that deprives you of sleep
because you feel guilty will only wear you down completely!!! Trust your
instincts. This list is exactly what it should be -- a free and open debate
about things that work and don't work for people. I "steal" the ideas that
work for me and my son and pass over the things that don't.

Hang in there. And please stay.