[IPp] buffet meals

Just a quick question pertaining to buffet meals. After making the switch to
Novolog, my 7 year old is doing much better. However buffet style places tend to
continue to give us trouble. Keep in mind that he's not eating for an extended
time. Just going to the buffet and finishing his meal with in an hour.  We add
up everything he eats and still manage to pay a price later on. How have some of
you handled the buffet meals?????