Re: [IPp] Re: middle of the night checks

In a message dated 7/14/02 6:40:43 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Thanks but no thanks for the "help"

I am so sorry that you feel you need to leave. For the most part we are not
medical people here. Just folks trying to find our way dealing with diabetes.
It is a very individual disease requiring individual care programs. We all
want the best diabetes care we can manage and are sometimes *passionate* in
our quest for the best control and since we can never get perfect control we
search for the newest and best. The ideas you read here are individual
opinion to be assessed to see if it is something we can use....I have been
around diabetes 47 years (my daughter for 5) and I still find there are
things to learn. What I hear here today may not be relevant to me until years
from now or it may be something I have dealt with and will offer my *humble*
solutions. Medical decisions must be made with your diabetes team but we can
gain information  and learn questions to ask here. I know you strive for the
best for your child and only you can make the decisions, all we can offer is
our perspective based on limited information of your situation.

We are all in this struggle together. I hope you reconsider.