[IPp] Perfect Meter (was We're back)

> If they could just combine the One Touch Ultra, and the Precision Xtra, it
> would be an awesome meter.  I mentioned it to a Lifescan rep, and she said
> she would tell the "powers that be" about my suggestion.
> Kathy, mom to Allie, 9

For me the perfect meter would (in approximate order of importance):

1. Use the sample size of the FreeStyle (0.3 ul)
2. Have the FreeStyle's feature of not starting until there is enough blood.
3. Be the size (or smaller) of the Ultra
4. Have the data capabilities (carbs, exercise, insulin, etc.) of the One
Touch Profile
5. Be as speedy as the Ultra
6. Use the In Touch Software from Life scan.
7. Have a case like the Fasttake (Ultra??) that allows testing without
removal from the case.