Re: [IPp] We're back

In a message dated 7/14/2002 4:38:55 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> We were avid users of the Glucomter Elite XL

We used the XL until we got a prescription to try the One Touch Ultra.  I now
LOVE the One Touch Ultra.  When we had to use the Precision Xtra I thought
that the tests were taking forever.  I never thought that the tests took long
when we were using the XL but now that we switched what a difference.