Re: [IPp] We're back

Glad to hear the pump worked so well for you.

We were avid users of the Glucomter Elite XL until Paul left his at an
amusement park on a YMCA camp field trip!!! I then broke out the Precision
Xtra that we had been sent free. We LOVE ours, except for the fact that it
needs more blood than the Glucometer Elite.

Janice, proud mom of Paul, DX 20 months, now 8 and pumping since July 2000