[IPp] Update on my ex

<<<<<<<<Kelly: I decided, and everyone here confirmed, that the kids need to
see their dad.  So I called my ex- MIL.  She was sobbing on the phone that she
doesn't want their last memory of him to be like this. >>>>>>>

Kelly, go with your gut & do what you think is right for your kids.

You might also consider some counseling at some point for your kids...dealing
with a sick parent is pretty scary, and with your daughter it may also be
complicated with the fact that he has diabetes & these terrible things & it
would be natural for her to be fearful.  Going to a therapist doesn't mean
you're doing anything wrong, but it sure has given me a chance over the years
to talk to a neutral party who helped me sort things out.

God bless your family,

Do You Yahoo!?