Re: [IPp] Update on my ex

I still think, despite your mother in law's wishes, that this is a decision
that you and the kids make together. Just my opinion, of course. I am only
weighing in on this because my last memory of my brother, who died at 22
years old of complications from Hodgkin's disease back in 1977 when it was
much more difficult to handle, was him on a ventilator. Yes, I was 18 and so
the situation is different. But my LASTING memories of my brother are NOT
about him on the vent. Plus, after seeing him that way, I was RELIEVED that
he was no longer suffering.

Just my two cents.

Janice, proud mom of Paul, DX 20 months, now 8 and pumping since July 2000