Re: [IPp] Jillian's father

I agree with Carol, but I think this is something that you should sit down
with your children and discuss. Do THEY want to see their father? I would not
sugar-coat what they will see. It is very scary to watch someone gasping for
breath on a vent -- or at least it looks that way even though the machine is
doing the breathing for you. They need to know that. If they still want to
see their father, I think you should let them.

My thoughts and prayers are with you as you struggle with this decision.

Janice, proud mom of Paul, DX 20 months, age 8 and pumping since July 2000 at
age 6