Re: [IPp] lost basal rates

> My daugther Eve, who is 15, call from Girl Scout camp(3 hours way, near
> Iron River, WI.)
> Deborah mom to Eve 15, and her pump Zoe
> Dxed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99

Just wondering: How does your daughter handle camp on her own?  My son went
to Boy Scout camp a few weeks ago and I went with him to make sure
everything went OK, of course we're very new to pumping (since May 20th).
Good thing I did, though, because he did a mile swim and was fine until 5
hours later when he went low.  He had a rough night, going low several
times.  Now that we've been pumping for awhile, I'd do things differently,
but how does she handle it at night?